Distance: 800 metres
Average Gradient: 7%
Elevation gain: 31 metres
Here is a link to the Strava segment here:
Here is the start of the climb. The first pinch is short, sharp and brutal.
Once you get to the “T” intersectioon turn right.
After a short flattened out section the path goes skywards. The final couple of hundred metres are brutal. This track quite often experiences small potholes and a rough surface which makes climbing extra difficult.
The top of the climb is a welcome relief.
North Boundary Track (east) details:
- Entry via Churchill Park Drive, Bergins Road and Lysterfield Lake
- 24 hour parking available on Curchill Park Drive
- Parking is available within the park (observe gate closing times)
- Picnic & B.B.Q facilities (next to main car park)
- Toileting facilities (next to main car park)
- No dogs allowed (National Park regulations)
- Joins onto Lysterfield Lake
Click on this link for a map of the Churchill National Park from Parks Victoria.