Distance: 300 metres
Average Gradient: 9%
Elevation gain: 31 metres
Here is a link to the Strava segment here:
Short & brutal sums this one up perfectly. The surface is rough, course & traction is non-existent. Bon apetite!
Stonemasons Track (east) details:
- Entry via Churchill Park Drive, Bergins Road and Lysterfield Lake
- 24 hour parking available on Curchill Park Drive
- Parking is available within the park (observe gate closing times)
- Picnic & B.B.Q facilities (next to main car park)
- Toileting facilities (next to main car park)
- No dogs allowed (National Park regulations)
- Joins onto Lysterfield Lake
Click on this link for a map of the Churchill National Park from Parks Victoria.